SWAGAA Executive Director
Reports To: The SWAGAA Executive Board
Purpose: The Executive Director is the key management leader of SWAGAA. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the organizational development, financial administration, program development and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and stakeholder engagement.
Governance: Works with the Executive Board in order to fulfil the SWAGAA mission and ensure good corporate governance.
Financial Performance and Viability: Coordinate Resource Mobilization and Management to ensure the financial health of the organization.
Strategic Oversight: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and stakeholder engagement.
Organizational Development: Coordinates SWAGAA institutional strengthening processes to create a conducive environment for fulfilment of the organizational mandate.
- Minimum requirement: Master of Arts in Development Sciences, Social Work, Law or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NGO Senior Management, Organizational Development, Monitoring and Evaluation,
- Minimum 5 years program management experience in Human Rights, GBV Response, Gender or HIV/AIDS field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in donor grants management. Experience in USAID funded projects is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in proposal writing and resource mobilization
Detailed Job Descriptions are available upon request from the SWAGAA Finance and Administration Manager.
Applications: Interested candidates must email applications by 12 noon on Tuesday 18th December 2018 to email@example.com
Address detailed applications and physically submit to: The Executive Board Chairperson,
Swaziland Action Group Against Abuse (SWAGAA)
Lot 261 Esser Street. Manzini (Opposite Council of Swaziland Churches Building)