SWAGAA Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Reports to: Program Manager
Purpose: To provide direct M&E support to SWAGAA through data verification, database management, routine monitoring, field supervision and quality narrative reporting. Also responsible for supporting managers to review and evaluate programmes and activities and assisting with documenting the SWAGAA programs achievements and lessons learnt.
Requirements: Adhere to SWAGAA’s policies, procedures and code of conduct.
- Provide M&E technical support to the programmes department.
- Conduct M&E capacity building for SWAGAA staff.
- Develop and disseminate reporting schedule and tools for reporting to all programme officers
- Ensure quality and timely reporting standards are adhered to at all times
- Provide support to ensure all programme officers develop routine activity reports for all projects
- Assist management with consolidating SWAGAA quarterly and annual reports
- Provides support to the office of the programmes manager to ensure all programme reports required by donors are completed and submitted to the Executive Director 2 days prior to the due date for approval.
- Assist with the development of a system for proper filing and safekeeping of all reports
- Minimum requirement: Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Development, Public Health Research or any other related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, Programming and Results Based Management
- Excellent communication skills, social skills, team building skills, analytical skills
Applications: Interested candidates must email applications by 15:00 on Monday 24th September 2018.
NOTE: If you do not receive any official communication from SWAGAA by 1st October 2018, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.