1. Invitation to supply library books
Reports To: SWAGAA Programs Manager
Introduction: SWAGAA has been supported by Crossroads International and Blue Lupin to implement the Girls’ Empowerment Clubs in 46 schools around Eswatini. These clubs include mobile libraries that provide access to books for members to read and learn. It is a vital component not only because it enables girls to develop their vocabulary, writing and presentation skills through creative writing, debates, plays and poetry linked to issues covered in the programme, but also because it provides a vital mechanism for expression which is critical to healing, empowerment and leadership.
SWAGAA is extending an invitation to registered suppliers to submit an expression of interest to supply age appropriate, relevant, educational and recreational library books which will be added to the existing collection of books in 46 Girls Empowerment Clubs (GECs). The target group for this project is girls aged between 9 – 14 years in 14 primary and 15 – 21 year old girls in 28 high schools.
Submission of Applications:
Supplier(s) are invited to submit a brief proposal, outlining the following:
Interested candidates must submit applications by 13:00 on Friday 15th March 2019. Candidates may submit via email entitled: “CONSULTANCY: Supply of Library Books for the Girls Empowerment Program to firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Address detailed applications and physically submit to:
The Executive Director,
Swaziland Action Group Against Abuse (SWAGAA)
Lot 261 Esser Street. Manzini (Opposite Council of Swaziland Churches Building)
2. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reports To: Programs Manager
Purpose: To provide direct M&E support to SWAGAA through data verification, database management, routine monitoring, field supervision and quality narrative reporting. Also responsible for supporting managers to review and evaluate programmes and activities and assisting with documenting the SWAGAA programs achievements and lessons learnt.
Requirements: Adhere to SWAGAA’s policies, procedures and code of conduct.
- Provide M&E technical support to the programmes department.
- Conduct M&E capacity building for SWAGAA staff.
- Develop and disseminate reporting schedule and tools for reporting to all programme officers
- Ensure quality and timely reporting standards are adhered to at all times
- Provide support to ensure all programme officers develop routine activity reports for all projects
- Assist management with consolidating SWAGAA quarterly and annual reports
- Provides support to the office of the programmes manager to ensure all programme reports required by donors are completed and submitted to the Executive Director 2 days prior to the due date for approval.
- Assist with the development of a system for proper filing and safekeeping of all reports
- Minimum requirement: Degree in Social Science majoring in Statistics and Economics, Social Development, Public Health Research or any other related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, Programming and Results Based Management
- Excellent communication skills, social skills, team building skills, analytical skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience driving license.
Applications: Interested candidates must email applications by 15:00 on Tuesday 12 March, 2019
NOTE: If you do not receive any official communication from SWAGAA by 1st April 2019, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.